SuccessMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuccessMods

Enjoy your stay at SuccessMods! <3

Latest imagesHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What do you think of the new dashboard?
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am by Wraathyy

» Modern Warfare 2 Downhill
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am by Wraathyy

» TOP 10 VIRUS SOFTWARE?
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 am by snd567

» memory problems
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 am by snd567

» Favourite Football Team
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm by FENSTER

» ranks
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 pm by Wraathyy

» Call Of Duty 7 DLC released 2/1/11
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 pm by Barry

» So where is everyone from?
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 pm by Barry

» Last song you listened to...
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm by FENSTER

» What is your All time favourite song?
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 pm by Barry

NEW VIP SECTION
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am by FENSTER
We now have a VIP Section where you can come and visit and chat etc knowing all the people chatting in there are all good members which have been on …

Comments: 0
NEW AWARDS
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 am by FENSTER
We now have a few new titles to win.

You can now be awarded Best Topic which at the end of each month will be awarded to the member who created the …

TOP POSTER AWARD
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 am by FENSTER
Every Month we will be holding the top poster award so if you turn out to be the top poster for that month you will receive the award in the profile …

EXTENSIVE NEW LOOK
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 pm by FENSTER
I Hope you all like the new look, feedback appreciated Smile

Comments: 1
NEW FORUM URL
PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm by FENSTER
Hey guys the new url for the forum is

http://successmods.co.nr/

PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FENSTER
Administrator
Administrator
FENSTER

Male Location : Kent UK

PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)   PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 am

This is not my video

This Glitch is (as far as i know) only on ps3

you need call of duty mw2 and the bonus map "Fuel"

if you head for the desert area from the east side of the map you will reach a rock, its the first one you come across from the east, its adjoined to another rock, you need to find the sharp corner and persistantly try to push into it, it will let you in after a while in which case lay low so your head does not stick out.

No one can shoot you or see you but you can shoot and see them.

My advice is have i large magazine weapon idealy the MG4 so you dont run out of ammo so quick, a tactical insertion so you will respawn back inside the rock, stun granades so enemy cant see where your shooting from, and a shotgun as secondary for quick easy kills. Dont use scrambler or silencers as you want to attract the enemy to your location so you can kill more, also just try to lay or crouch so your view isnt obvious where you are in the killcams they see.

I have had flawless in this map due to the rock.

Another great idea is to have century gun set as a killstreak, collect it, get in the rock and set it pointing east then attract enemy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://successmods.darkbb.com
Wraathyy
Administrator
Administrator
Wraathyy

Male Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)   PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

This video is on xbox as you can see people are logging in and joining his party on xbox 360,

So i'm guessing this works for both consoles, ps3 and xbox 360.

I might try this glitch Smile

santa
Back to top Go down
http://successmods.co.nr/
FENSTER
Administrator
Administrator
FENSTER

Male Location : Kent UK

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)   PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 am

think danny tried this on his xbox and i heard it might have been patched now
Back to top Go down
https://successmods.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)   PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Call of Duty MW2 Glitch (Fuel)
Page 1 of 1